The Village of Pentwater is currently seeking a qualified individual to perform a wide range of clerical, administrative and official functions as Deputy Clerk/Treasurer.
- Experience in Accounts Payable, Payroll and/or Utility Billing is preferred.
- Exhibits Excellent Communication Skills
- Desire to Serve the Public
- Ability to Multi-task
- Prioritize and Meet Deadlines
- Knowledge of Government Fund Accounting
Salary: Depends of Qualifications - Range: $17.00 - $21.00 with an Excellent Benefit Package including a MERS Defined Benefit Plan Pension.
For a more detailed job description, please click on the link below.
Please submit a Village Employment Application and résumé to:
Village Manager, Chris Brown
65 S. Hancock St.
P.O. Box 622
Pentwater, MI 49449
The position will remain open until filled.
The Village of Pentwater, MI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.